Thursday, July 21, 2011

Times are a changin'

Haven't posted for awhile, but considering this is my personal diary... who cares??

:)

The MAJOR news is that I got the call and two weeks ago Jacob and I gave notice at our apartment, gave notice at work and started packing.

We are now living in a cardboard jungle.  We are in our last two days of work!!  I'm excited, scared, exhilarated... but mostly just REALLY EXCITED.

When we moved to Oregon 3 years ago I didn't know what was going to happen.  I didn't know if we were going to get married, or if we were going to get jobs or if we were going to stay in Oregon.  We both looked at eachother and said "let's give it a try for a couple years."  3 years and 4 months later, here we are - about to say goodbye and head back to the sunshine state. 

And I know it's right.  Many people may wonder - why go back when you wanted to leave a couple years ago?  There is no easy answer - as you know - life is complicated like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment