Thursday, May 19, 2011

mental health day

So I have an admission... the kind of thing you probably shouldn't blog about... but today I played hookie.  On one hand I did have killer allergies that had me tossing an turning all night, on the other hand I was not deathly ill.  All moral considerations aside, I had the most productive (sick) day ever.  I woke up and cleaned the apartment - top to bottom.  I washed my car.  News Flash: Marika washed her car.  This event happens annually.  Big deal because I washed it, detailed it, vacuumed it, and waxed it!  And then I made lunch - quinoa, steamed asparagus, and lightly fried tilapia filet's.  All with the power of Zyrtec, which also inspired me to do crunches and hit the weights for about a half hour.  Not too shabby for a sick day... maybe I should be sick more often?

1 comment: